Pennsylvania Defective Product Attorneys
Common Types of Defective Products
Countless defective products are causing injuries to consumers every day. From cell phones catching fire to airbags with faulty inflators, consumers are at risk. At OHDP Law, we are committed to holding manufacturers and large corporations accountable for the injuries they’ve caused the public.
For years, our Pennsylvania personal injury lawyers have been representing injury victims throughout the state including NEPA, the Philadelphia area, central Pennsylvania and nearby regions. We’ve handled enough cases to know how these dangerous products can result in serious injuries such as third-degree burns, traumatic brain injuries, amputation, disfigurement, blindness, and even death.
If you or a loved one has been injured or harmed as a result of a defective product, get in touch with us right away.
We handle a wide range of product liability cases including:
- Defective vehicle design and other auto parts
- Defective cell phones
- Defective computer equipment
- Faulty power tools or equipment used in construction work
- Dangerous elevators and escalators
- Faulty kitchen appliances and devices
- Defective medical devices
- Defective smoke and carbon dioxide detectors
- Dangerous playground equipment and toys
- Defective child’s seats, cribs, and other products that cause harm to a child
Proving a Product Liability Claim
Defective product claims can be a challenge to litigate. However, clients like you can be sure that we are well-versed in the Pennsylvania product liability laws including new developments.
In proving a liability claim, the law requires the following statements to be true:
- The product has caused the client injury or significant losses
- The product is defective
- The defect is the cause of the client’s injury
- The client is using the product as it was intended
Another factor that makes product liability claims difficult is being up against big corporations or large insurance companies who have the resources to hire their own skilled lawyers. At OHDP Law, you can be sure that we are prepared to go toe-to-toe even with reputable companies and corporations.
Consult with Our Firm Today
At OHDP Law, we provide all clients with a free, no-obligation consultation to help them get started with their claim. We review the facts of the case thoroughly and give honest, straightforward advice including all the legal options that they have moving forward.
Call us today at (570) 348-3711 or use our free case evaluation form to get started RIGHT NOW!